Need some focused down time to work on your business?
Some dedicated content creation time? For that book, that online course, that raft of articles or videos you've been meaning to get done, but never seem to find the time to focus on?
Some dedicated business planning time?
Know you need to get away from your every day life to get it done?
How about a Content Creation Getaway in Ubud, Bali?
You need some time out. You’ve got work to do, words to write, content to create, videos to shoot – and you just need some time and space away to get it done. No distractions, no interruptions, just a comfortable working space where you can work 24/7 if you need to (in between massages and restful sleep of course). You’ve heard a lot about living and working in Bali but you wouldn’t know where to start and you’d really just like someone to arrange it all for you.
How about a private, personalised experience?
I have solo and group retreat options... experience life at Warsi House, in Ubud, Bali, hosted by myself and my gorgeous Balinese team and network of assistants, drivers, cooks, healers, classes, experiences and more.
Wrap your head around 5 days of this.
A house angel who takes care of everything for you – the washing, the washing up, the cleaning, even making your bed every morning. Fresh fruit magically appears in the fridge cut up into bite size portions so if you feel like making a smoothie first thing in the morning, it’s all there in the fridge waiting for you. If the thought of lifting a finger is too much, there are restaurants who will deliver anything from banana pancakes to a traditional Nasi Goreng (fried rice) – and everything you can imagine in between. A fresh box of Mexican food? An organic vegan salad? No problem. On demand. Meals are under $10 delivered to the door. Your only decisions in the morning really are: what am I going to do today – read my book? do some work? and what do I feel like eating?
The rest is taken care of.
Take a load off, get some work (and relaxing!) done, get looked after, and best of all just let someone else do all the thinking.
You make all the choices and let the running around and organisation be done for you.
No getting ripped off, no wild goose chases, be welcomed by a local who has done the hard yards before you, and will ensure your stay is hassle free and tailored to exactly what you need.
All you need to do is book your flights. The rest will be sorted out for you. Bliss!
Group Content Creation Getaway November 2017, from Brisbane, Australia
What’s included at Warsi House?
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a queen sized bedroom with ensuite, and private work desk,
- super fast wifi and large external screen,
- 2 x 60 minute massages (or mani pedi),
- 2 half day outings, choose from a water blessing, an accompanied shopping trip (to the wholesale district), or a variety of other options
- daily continental breakfast, fresh fruit snacks, cold pressed juices, lunch and dinner
- transfers to and from the International Airport in Bali (or Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Candi Dasar or other locations in central Ubud),
- 6 days’ bicycle or scooter hire, (or 2 taxi trips into town)
Why is it different to going it alone in a hotel or AirBnb?
- bilingual host on demand,
- house maid for 4 hours per day and a fully equipped kitchen including a Vitamix for your afternoon power shakes,
- modern, clean, fresh furnishings
- incidentals including drinking water and daily laundry service,
- fully equipped working space, dedicated fibre-optic internet connection (10mbps), surge protected powerboards, and electrical adapters to suit Australian devices,
- a range of comfortable seating options including fitballs, office chairs, bean bags, couches and regular chairs
- bookcase of travel, language and wellness reading materials including a full set of WomanKind Magazines, colouring in materials, Sudoko books, and fitness gear (yoga mats and weights)
- personalized pre-arrival shop so your favourites are ready and waiting for you in the fridge and pantry (provided to you at cost)
In other words, it's not a hotel, it's your home away from home, that comes complete with a host whose love it is to share this gorgeous tropical paradise with her guests. Seriously. What else do you need?
What does a typical day look like?
7 - 8am: We start the day with some gentle exercise (if you'd like to join me for a walk through the rice paddies),
8 - 9am: We set our intentions for the day over breakfast, where we'll discuss any blocks or challenges you think you might have, and set realistic goals to work towards for the day.
The rest of the day: We decide how we're going to spend the morning, afternoon and evening, punctuated with check ins at lunch and dinner to report on progress, and get support for moving forward.
It's up to you how and when you use your coaching hours with me. Most clients choose to spend a few hours with me prior to arrival, to make sure they have a solid plan for when they arrive. Others figure all that out when they get here.
Solo or Group Content Creation Getaway, this is the order of the day. If we decide that a cleanse at the water temple is in order, then that is what will happen. Sound healing at the Pyramids? Can do. Shopping trip to the local warehouse district? Too easy. No pressure to join, you've got your own private working space and the day is yours to dictate.
Here's a testimonial from a Solo Getaway client
Jules Galloway, renowned Naturopath - Byron Bay
These Getaways aren't for everyone - is it for you?
The Solo and scheduled Group Getaways are for existing clients only. If you're not yet an existing client but you'd like to join one of my Getaways, you can start with an initial 2 hour session where we'll work through your plans for your Content Creation, be that your book, workshop or online courses. The reason for this is that I've found the people who get the most out of these Content Creation Getaways are those who have a solid plan for when they get here, and value the time needed to ensure that they have a solid system in place for creating content that will pack a punch.
If creating a Bespoke Group Getaway with your own clients, we will create a package that caters to your needs.
Serious about Content Creation?
These getaways are for people who are committed to getting some focused work done whilst balancing the day with rest and relaxation.
You can work with me in 2, 8 or 20 hour bundles. Most clients start their bundle before they arrive, so they have a game plan for when they get here.
I offer a 20% discount on the Getaway packages for any clients who have committed to serious content creation and are currently working with me on a 20 hour bundle.
You can also hire a recording studio which includes air-conditioning, bathroom, a personal assistant, lighting, tripods, lapel microphone and choice of 3 backdrops, for a fraction of what it would cost in Australia. Jane Webster of Code9Parent (pictured) managed to get all 5 sales videos and Module Introduction videos completed in one, focused day when she was here on a Group Getaway.
If you’re a bit over doing your work,
you can break up the time by doing something adventurous or indulging in a bit of self care…
Experience the REAL Bali (no Bintang Bogans in sight, promise…). Try:
- a traditional Hindu water temple blessing (the holiest springs in Bali),
- a photographic tour with Nyoman Silver Abe Do of Hidden Corner of Ubud,
- a wander through the rice paddies,
- the local day and night markets for an assault to your senses,
- a mountain bike trek,
- a herbal medicine jungle walk, and a natural medicine making class,
- hooning around on a scooter,
- a local Padang restaurant (where the locals eat, because that’s where the best food is!)
- a cooking class, or
- a ridge walk, high above the Campuhan Valley.
Fancy a bit of self care perhaps?
- an organic manicure or pedicure (for less than the cost of an average bottle of wine),
- a full day spa experience (the works, 4 hours, under $50…),
- a yoga class held in a local ashram, by the son of a Balinese high priest,
- a session with a local Balinese healer,
- a range of health treatments like massage, sound healing, colonics, or acupuncture,
- a day spa filled with stone carvings, overlooking a river, and looking out over a temple, where you alternate between a warm spa, cold bath, sauna and steam room.
Feel like being a tourist?
There are lots of opportunities to go:
- (window) shopping for clothes, jewellery, knick-knacks, furnishings,
- out for live music, dinner and a bit of a boogy,
- for a wander through the Monkey Forest or up to the Tegalalang Rice Terraces,
- down to Kuta or Seminyak if you really need some ‘tourist’ time, or
- for lunch and dinner at a range of my favourite restaurants in Ubud, known for the quality of the food, the ambience or the sunset views they provide.
I’ve been living in Ubud on and off for the past few years so can recommend the best places depending on your preferences and budget. All you have to do is ask.
I have drivers available at reasonable rates if you’d prefer not to get around on a scooter or a bicycle, and a fabulous PA if you need to take a local guide to help with bartering or sourcing the goods you’re looking for. We also have a folder of restaurants who know the house (a win in Ubud!) and can deliver healthy, quality, affordable food on demand.
Anything is possible.
All you have to decide is whether you'd prefer to:
- book in for a personalised hosted Solo Getaway with me at Warsi House,
- join one of my scheduled Group Getaways (off site, in luxury accommodation), or
- organise your own small group (up to 6 bedrooms available) and create your own Bespoke Group Getaway.
Whatever your preference, first check our available dates for Solo or Bespoke Getaways, or choose a scheduled Group Getaway from the dates listed below, then fill in the application form.
Looking forward to seeing you up here soon! Here's some fresh young coconut love for you in the mean time 🙂