Need some focused down time to work on your business?
Some dedicated content creation time? For that book, that online course, that raft of articles or videos you've been meaning to get done, but never seem to find the time to focus on? Or some dedicated business planning time? Know you need to get away from your every day life to get it done? Sick of seeing it on your to-do list?
How about a Content Creation Getaway?
You need some time out. No distractions, no interruptions, just a comfortable working space where you can work 24/7 if you need to (in between massages and restful sleep of course). You’ve heard a lot about these retreats in exotic places but you wouldn’t know where to start and you’d really just like someone to arrange it all for you.
Get a 100% private, personalised experience.
We do the same work we'd do in Australia, but you get to be hosted, in a home away from home, by myself and my gorgeous team and network of assistants, drivers, cooks, healers, classes, experiences and more.
Take a load off, get some work (and relaxing!) done, get looked after, and best of all just let someone else do all the thinking.
You make all the choices and let the running around and organisation be done for you.
No getting ripped off, no wild goose chases, be welcomed by a local who has done the hard yards before you, and will ensure your stay is hassle free and tailored to exactly what you need.
All you need to do is book your flights. The rest will be sorted out for you. Bliss!
Wrap your head around 6 days of this.
A house angel who takes care of everything for you – the washing, the washing up, the cleaning, even making your bed every morning. Fresh fruit magically appears in the fridge cut up into bite size portions so if you feel like making a smoothie first thing in the morning, it’s all there in the fridge waiting for you. If the thought of lifting a finger is too much, all food is fully catered; everything from banana pancakes to traditional healthy food that uses ingredients that are fresh and locally sourced. Your only decisions in the morning really are: what am I going to do today – read my book? get a massage? or get a serious amount of work done?
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a queen sized bedroom with ensuite, and private work desk,
- super fast wifi,
- 2 x 60 minute massages (or mani pedi),
- 2 outings, including options such as a traditional Hindu water blessing, shopping excursions, cooking classes, art classes, silver jewellery making, mountain bike tours and many more (see the full range of options here.)
- daily continental breakfast, fresh fruit snacks, cold pressed juices, lunch and dinner
- transfers to and from the International Airport,
- morning accountability sessions,
- daily progress check-ins
- four half day sessions with Maria Doyle, to
- design your learning product (courses, workshops, keynotes),
- develop your curriculum (exactly what theories, demonstrations, activities and marketing language you need to include), and/or
- create your resources (presentations, workbooks, videos).
- additional coaching available on demand if required
- personal assistants available for hire (perfect if you need another pair of hands for video production days)
Need to create some videos?
You can also hire a recording studio which includes air-conditioning, bathroom, a personal assistant, lighting, tripods, lapel microphone and choice of 3 backdrops, for a fraction of what it would cost in Australia. Jane Webster of Code9Parent (pictured) managed to get all 5 sales videos and Module Introduction videos completed in one, focused day (which included a trip out through the rice paddies for a gourmet lunch).
Why is it different to just booking a hotel or AirBnb place?
- bilingual host on demand,
- house maid for 4 hours per day and a fully equipped kitchen including a Vitamix for your afternoon power shakes,
- modern, clean, fresh furnishings
- incidentals including drinking water and daily laundry service,
- fully equipped working space, dedicated fibre-optic internet connection (10mbps), surge protected powerboards, and electrical adapters to suit Australian devices,
- a range of comfortable seating options including fitballs, office chairs, bean bags, couches and regular chairs
- bookcase of travel, language and wellness reading materials including a full set of WomanKind Magazines, colouring in materials, Sudoko books, and fitness gear (yoga mats and weights)
- personalized pre-arrival shop so your favourites are ready and waiting for you in the fridge and pantry (provided to you at cost)
In other words, it's not a hotel, it's like a home away from home, that comes complete with a host whose love it is to share this gorgeous tropical paradise with her guests. Seriously. What else do you need?
*Images of accommodation are indicative only; private accommodation is selected depending on upgrades chosen, availability and length of stay.
What does a typical day look like?
7 - 8am: We start the day with some gentle exercise (if you'd like to join me for a walk through the rice paddies),
8 - 9am: We set our intentions for the day over breakfast, where we'll discuss any blocks or challenges you think you might have, and set realistic goals to work towards for the day.
The rest of the day: We decide how we're going to spend the morning, afternoon and evening, punctuated with check ins at lunch and dinner to report on progress, and get support for moving forward.
It's up to you how and when you use your coaching hours with me. Most clients choose to spend a few hours with me prior to arrival, to make sure they have a solid plan for when they arrive. Others figure all that out when they get here.
You are in control. No pressure to work, or relax, or go on an adventure: you've got your own private working space and the day is yours to dictate.
Hear what Shannon had to say about her experience...
she added 20,000 words to her manuscript in less than 6 days!
These Getaways aren't for everyone - is it for you?
The Getaways are for clients working with me on learning content creation (a book, articles, presentations, a course, a keynote, workshops, etc).
If you're not yet an existing client but you'd like to join one of my Getaways, it is advisable to complete one of the included half day sessions with me before you arrive, to ensure that you'll be well prepared and have a solid plan for when we're here working together.
Private Content Creation Getaway
- 3 private half day sessions (6 x 90 minute sessions) with Maria Doyle
- morning accountability meetings and twice daily progress check ins
- private luxury accommodation with AC and swimming pool
- transfers to and from the airport
- 2 half day trips in an AC vehicle with guide and driver
- breakfast, lunch, dinner and fresh juices daily
- full access to online Library of professional development resources
- fully personalised experience including choice of retreat dates, selected half day trips, lunch and dinner options, hosted by Maria Doyle and her team
Anything is possible.
I have a range of upgrades you can choose from if what is provided in the base package doesn't provide the level of luxury or support you're looking for.
Start by filling in the application form below. All applications will be responded to within 48 hours, with an invitation for a complimentary chat to ascertain whether the Content Creation Getaway is a good fit for you and your needs.
Looking forward to seeing you up here soon - here's some fresh young coconut love for you in the mean time 🙂