Does this sound like you?
- You're a teacher of students who come from an ESL background and although you speak and write English fluently, you don't really understand the basics behind the tenses or the English grammar system.
- You often have time left over at the end of lessons and need some quick, no fuss activities you can use at a moment's notice, without any preparation needed.
- You tend to rely on worksheets or quiet time tasks and you know you'd like to introduce more speaking and listening activities into your classroom.
- You're struggling with how to teach basic Academic English Skills.
- You need to prepare your students for a language exam but you have no idea where to start or how you should be preparing them.
What will you learn?
Learn how to: explain the English tenses in one simple diagram, adapt activities to increase listening and speaking practice, improve academic or business English skills, prepare for language exams, and many more lessons coming soon.
Demystifying the English Tenses
Preparation free, communicative activities to use on the fly
Want to keep up with best practice?
Come, join us, a group of 500+ change makers over at the Create Real Change Facebook page, where I post (nearly) daily updates on teaching, learning, and all things training related. Best practice is staying up to date with what's happening in the teaching and learning space - are you?
If you want to be kept up to date, make sure you 'Like' the page, and in the menu that hovers below the 'Like' button, enable 'Notifications'. Looking forward to seeing you over there!